Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Nope, no better.

Oh joy! Sometimes it's best to stop digging. I now have two equally eligible candidates for the role of Bridget Kelly and she's merely a sub-plot. One lived in Newcastle (Senior) the other London (Davies). Both were born in Ballinasloe, County Galway, and within months of each other. Bridget Kelly married one of two people (Edward Davies or Edwin Senior) in Wrexham 2nd qtr, 1878. Now I either pursue the wife through the genealogy files and compare her against a husband, or I just scream.
ARRGH
Nope, no better.
...and there's the Morgestern/Morganstone hitch ... I have acquired three brothers, not two, and cannot determine which was Mary Kelly's lover. One of the brothers was married. I'll rule him out ... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment