Search This Blog

Friday 21 October 2016

Creeping about in dark places

I'm half way through a Jack the Ripper book trailer. I intended it to be scary. It's not. Carry on Screaming comes to mind -- or in this case, not. I'll persevere.
Stupid of me really. I hate horror films featuring blood and gore and creeping about in dark places. Tends to rule out JTR. But I like a challenge.
Bought a box of JTR related items at auction. No, there isn't a diary, or a bloody knife that I'm about to thrust into a suspecting public. Just books, a couple of old newspapers and press cuttings. Looks like a house-clearance lot and listed as general household. I collect old prints and books and love a  rummage. 1888 stood out as if lit by limelight. I neatly returned said cutting to it's position as a bookmark. The box is mine for twenty-five quid.

No comments:

Post a Comment